From September to June join us every Tuesday and Wednesday mornings for our Parent & Tot Drop-In Program.
Children (from crawling age and up) can come into the gym to play anytime at the designated time.
It is not a structured class but it is supervised by a friendly, certified and experienced coach.
- All children must be directly supervised by their parent at all times.
- We have a “two child per parent” maximum permitted in the gym.
- Parents must be within arms reach of their children while on the trampolines. Do not bounce your child into the air, this can lead to injury. Hold your child’s hands and bounce if they are under 3yrs old.
- Please encourage children to travel only one direction on the Tumbl Traks.
- Only two parents per child permitted in the gym at a time for insurance and liability purposes.
- Under the trampolines is not a play area, please do not go under the trampolines.
- There is no food or drink permitted in the gym.
- No photos or videos of the children are permitted. If you wish to take pictures of your child, inform the coach or office and we can set aside a time or area for a few pictures.
- Children will need to wear something comfortable, no jewellery, hair tied back, no chewing gum and no shoes in the gym.
- If parents choose to utilize the equipment for their own purposes or entertainment, the gym is not responsible for injuries.
- Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of the gym or staff. Please do not leave money or valuables unattended.
- If we can add to the program, make any changes or improve the drop-in in any way, please feel free to make suggestions to the coach or staff and we will take all suggestions under consideration.
The drop in does NOT run through the summer month of July and August.
Download the 2017/18 schedule and price list.
|10:00am – 12:00pm||10:00am – 12:00pm|
Per visit – 2 hour stay: $10
5 Visit Pass Card: $40
(Pass cards are available and will give you five visits. We keep them here so you don’t have to worry about carrying cash every visit and you end up with one free visit.)
Registration Fee: $30
(This must be paid by your third visit and then you’ll be a registered member of the club and covered for insurance.)