Burlington BGs Gymnastics Club is currently inviting applications for the position of Office Administrator.
The successful candidate will work with a passionate and committed group of coaches, athletes and volunteers in a positive and dynamic environment.
This is a front line customer service position. The candidate must be able to professionally represent the organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to work on a flexible schedule (this is not a 9 to 5 job, hours to be negotiated)
- Answer the telephone; be responsible for the general email account; greet walk in in clientele
- Take athlete registrations, payments
- Manage the electronic registration process
- Support programs by producing operational documents such as attendance lists, accident reports, health and safety documents, payroll documentation
- Basic book keeping
- Manage entering payroll information
- Develop and evolve office practices
- Manage office inventory
- Update the clubs social media and website pages
- Support the recreational and competitive team leads
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a comparable role, including proven public relations competencies
- Advanced computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Quickbooks and website management an asset
- Strong administration and financial skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines, and balance priorities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
Successful candidates must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify Office Administrator in the subject line of your email.
A successful police check will be a requirement during the hiring process
Coaches – Gymnastics, Tumbling, Trampoline
Are you seeking a career or part-time job that is rewarding, fun and can provide you with an opportunity to work in any province across Canada?
Burlington BG’s is always looking for career minded individuals for part-time coaching who love working with children, who are physically fit, mature, have a natural ability to teach, be creative, imaginative, fun and safe!
Applicants do not need to be certified but must be willing to obtain certification and to be trained as well as provide a police check and current First Aid and CPR certification (this can be obtained once hired).
Preference will be given to those individuals who have their NCCP Gymnastics or Trampoline certification.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume to email@example.com