Registration: Full Payment is required at time of registration.
Payment: We accept cash, cheques, interac, visa and master card.
Insurance: All registrations incur a $30 insurance fee. This is an annual fee and is non-refundable. It covers the period from July to June.
Refunds: Refunds are only given up to one week prior to the start of the session and will incur a $30 administration.
Discounts: A 10% discount is offered if registering for a second class. The discount will apply to the class of lesser value. Discount applies to only the recreational program and NOT the competitive program. Only one discount method can be used or applied. Returned Items NSF: A $50 admin fee will apply for and returned cheques.
Cancellation: Classes and times are subject to rescheduling and/or cancellation at the clubs sole discretion.
Weather: In case of gym closure due to inclement weather, closures will be posted on our website. Our phone greeting will be updated regularly advising of changes in scheduling.
Makeup Classes: Are offered only if the club cancels due to unforeseen circumstances.
Parent and Tot: ONLY one guardian/parent is permitted in the gym with the child due to safety and regulatory concerns.
It is the responsibility of the Boards of Directors as well as all the staff of the Burlington BG’s to provide a safe environment for our staff and athletes. We provide the following list of specific rules as identified by our staff over the past year. This list is by no means all-encompassing but provides guidance for most instances that may arise.
- Proper apparel should be worn at all times. Articles of clothing left in the gym will be placed in the lost and found. Unclaimed items will be disposed of at the end of each month.
- Long hair must be tied back. Jewellery should not be worn. Valuables should be left at home.
- Gymnasts are expected to arrive at the gym and be ready to start training on time.
- Only water is permitted in the gym. All other food and beverages must be eaten outside the gym.
- All members are responsible for keeping common areas tidy.
- Flash Photography is not permitted.
- The last 5 minutes of every training session will be used to “tidy” the gym.
- Rules of safety, courtesy and self-discipline must be observed at all times.
- Coaches and administrative offices are not to be used as a lounge or viewing area.
- Groups or young athletes must be escorted into the gym by a coach or staff member.
- Only registered athletes, coaches and staff members are permitted in the gym.
- Remain aware of other athletes – Always stop and look before you cross a path.
- Parents and friends are not permitted in the gym. Please contact the coach before or after practice.
- Parents are to be respectful of athletes during training. Athletes are not to be interrupted during training except for emergencies.
- This environment must be free from Violence and Harassment.
- Stay informed. It is extremely important to constantly check bulletin boards, emails and the website for up to date information.
- Changing or rearranging training occurs occasionally. We never want to alter the training schedule and will only do so out of necessity.